Friday, October 19, 2007

More Goodies!

I'm still dancing on air over my book sale, but what's really blowing me away is how wonderfully sweet my friends are. Every time I turn around, someone has given me something wonderful and I'm so thankful and touched by their generosity.

Just look ...


Gorgeous flowers from Cherry Adair and Rhonda Pollero. That vase is a stunning dark red! Very dramatic!







And a spa basket from the delightful Amy J. Fetzer. I think I'll be needing that soothing eye mask very soon. Fabulous!





And I don't have pictures, but Jen Apodaca gave me a box of chocolate truffles, yum!

And Michele Cwiertny gave me a beautiful journal to write in. I think that's because whenever she sees me taking notes at our Orange County RWA meetings, I'm usually writing on a napkin!

Some girlfriends took me out for more champagne the other night, and I'm still getting happy screaming phone calls from friends as they hear the news. It gets me excited all over again.

So ... it's been a thrilling few weeks and, um, I need just one more truffle, please. Then ... hmm ... I guess I'd better start writing! :-)

Thanks, everyone!

Cheers!

3 Comments:

Blogger Maureen Child said...

Aw, Kate, you deserve every one of those goodies!! And since I saw the chocolates from Jen and the journal from Michele, I can testify that they were both gorgeous and (in the chocolate's case, delicious!)

Keep celebrating!!

3:49 PM  
Blogger Kate Carlisle said...

Hi Maureen! Glad you made it by to see the pictures!

Yes, I'm still celebrating...and writing, of course, in between sips of champagne. ;-)

4:05 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

Wow, Kate! How cool...Love the dark red vase and spa basket...And the chocolate...

Maureen's right--you deserve it all!

I still crack up thinking about you taking down notes on that teeny, teeny, tiny piece of paper--I'd need a magnifying glass to read your writing. LOL

Take Care. Hope your writing is going well!

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home