Thursday, December 14, 2006

Some Holiday Cheese With That Whine?

I've been writing frantically for days because I've got a deadline this Monday, and I'm sick, and Yahoo is screwing up all my lists so I can't post and I can't get anyone else's posts unless I go directly to Yahoo and I don't have time to do that because--did I mention that deadline?

Yeah, so anyway, I feel totally disconnected from all my loop friends and I don't have time to fix it and I haven't done my Christmas shopping and I've run out of those yummy fudge brownies that were making me really happy and our shower was leaking and rotting out the beams under the house so it all had to be torn apart so the contractor's been here every day for the last two weeks and now our bathroom smells like tar and the tile guy can't come for a week and did I mention I was sick?

But you know what? I feel like the luckiest person in the world most of the time, including now. All of the above is just small stuff, right? You just can't sweat the small stuff.

So how YOU doin'??

And by the way, Happy Holidays!!

Cheers!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Maureen Child said...

Kate!! You blogged!!

Okay, poor baby... you deserve a little whining time!! WAY too much going on in your world at the moment, and hey, you're SICK!!! So how's the deadline coming?

Let's see here...still not finished shopping, deadline looming in front of me, haven't started the baking shopping to prepare for the actual baking and ran out of wine. On the other hand, I still have a couple brownies!!!

6:46 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

Oh, Kate, sounds like you're having a rough week! I'm sorry you're not feeling well. :-(

But your good spirits and cheeriness sound like they still match that perky picture of yours! LOL

Wishing you all the best with your deadlines, Yahoo woes, lack of brownies, leaking showers and new tiling, holiday shopping, and, of course, on the road to recovery.

Cheers to you, too!

Michele

10:58 AM  
Blogger Kate Carlisle said...

Maureen, how much do you want for those brownies?? I'm desperate!!!!

Hey Michele, thanks for stopping by! Yeah, my week was pretty crummy but I'm finished whining. Mostly. *g* Hope you have a happy and healthy holiday!!

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home