Sunday, December 03, 2006

And If It's Sunday, I Must Be a Slacker!

Yes, I've been slacking off between American Title voting periods.

Well, not really slacking off, just not blogging enough. I'll be back, I promise! But I've been on a deadline for the past few weeks, writing up a partial and sending it off, then starting in on the re-writes for another manuscript I'm sending off in two weeks. So really, I've been busy!

And when do I start Christmas shopping, I ask you?? It's a mystery. For the past few years, this time of year was frantic as I polished up my Golden Heart entries and sent them off. Now that I'm not entering, I've still got deadlines! If it sounds like I'm complaining, I'm not, because I'm thrilled to have someone in NYC waiting for my work!

So I'd better get back to it, right?

I'll be back tomorrow with an American Title update and some cool links!

Cheers!