Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Coming Soon!

A website makeover! And my first book!

Yes, it's been awhile since I've updated things. I had to write a book *g* ... and do a proposal for the next book ... and now I'm in the midst of revisions on the first book. It's all very exciting but just a bit time-consuming, you might say.

My first book, HOMICIDE IN HARDCOVER: A Bibliophile Mystery, will appear on bookshelves near you in February, 2009. There will be parties! Contests! Prizes! Appearances! Blogs! and all sorts of other fun stuff! So stay tuned for all the latest news and updates.

Cheers!

4 Comments:

Blogger Maureen Child said...

Hey Kate!! You Blogged!!! Woo Hoo!!

you're doing a makeover on the website?? but i LOVE the palm trees!!

Cannot WAIT for the first book!

5:47 PM  
Blogger Kate Carlisle said...

Hey Maureen! I know. I love the palm trees too. And all the pink and pretty colors. Sad to say, they don't exactly scream out "mystery writer!" Ya know? So we're gonna go a little darker. Maybe dark pink? Heh heh

But thanks for noticing I blogged! It's only been, what? Six months? Hey, I'm busy! LOL

1:33 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Lyon said...

Kate, me too! I noticed! Can't wait to see the new site!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Kate Carlisle said...

Gosh Jen, you snuck in here without me noticing. I'm so bad.

The new site will be up in a few months. I'm excited, too!!

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home