Thursday, November 09, 2006

I Took A Little Break......

But I'll be back tomorrow with my TAG list! I got tagged by Dana Diamond AND Maureen Child. I'm not sure I can come up with all that many interesting things about me...that I can mention in public, anyway. *g*

Meanwhile, be sure to check out Maureen's list of strange and interesting things about herself. (Can you believe she did that to Cary Grant??)

And stay tuned...Monday I reveal the results of Round One voting in the American Title Contest!

Cheers!

3 Comments:

Blogger Maureen Child said...

Hey, Cary was asking for it!!! ggg

and I LOVE the puppy!

9:57 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Lyon said...

Love the puppy! I'm waiting for your Five Interesting Things...

6:52 PM  
Blogger Kate Carlisle said...

Hi Jen! Christie forced my hand at deadline diaries so I posted a few interesting things there so check it out! But I'll be posting some more here Saturday.

And yeah, I keep postponing the interesting things. Almost like, there's nothing interesting about me....and we all know that's not true, right?? LOL

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home