Monday, November 13, 2006

I Made It To Round Two of American Title!!!

I'm thrilled to announce that I've advanced to the next round of the American Title Contest! I owe it to all of you out there who voted for me and I'm so grateful for your support!!

And now I'm shamelessly begging you to vote again! *g*

In this round, your vote will determine the Best Description of the Hero and Heroine.

My straightlaced heroine, Gracie Sinclair, is a librarian and book curator who discovers an antiquarian copy of the Kama Sutra in a used book store and is intrigued and excited by the elegant illustrations. Her fantasies are running a little wild, but the same can't be said for eligible men in her life. Her girlfriends recommend an online dating service, so Gracie decides to join. After all, what's the worst that could happen?

She'll soon find out!

To vote for me, just click on the button over there on the sidebar. The one that says "Vote for Kate!!!" It's a direct link to an email form and all you do is hit "SEND!" It's easy!

And check out all the finalists' entries at http://www.romantictimes.com/news_amtitle3.php.

Finally, sadly, two of my fellow finalists have not advanced to this next round, Cathy Pegau and Sally Stotter. But as American Title finalists chosen by Dorchester for the contest, we're all winners, right? Who knows? Maybe this time next year, I'll be buying their books!

Thanks again for your votes and your support!!!

Cheers!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, congrats on moving to the next round!

7:36 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

I knew you'd make it!! Congrats, Kate!

I'll post something on The Writer's Vibe later today and spread the good news (then tell them to vote for you again!)

Way to go!

8:35 AM  
Blogger Kate Carlisle said...

Hi Jill!! Thanks! And I'm glad you made it in here! I know Blogger was being very snotty there for a while.

Aw thanks, Michele!!! I'll check out the Writer's Vibe later!

3:05 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Lyon said...

Of course you made it, Kate! I had no doubts :-) Congrats!

I voted of course!

7:38 PM  
Blogger Kate Carlisle said...

Hey Jen - thanks so much for voting!!

9:57 PM  
Blogger Christine Rimmer said...

And did I say, hooray!

Congrats, congrats Kate!

6:05 AM  
Anonymous Kyle said...

A new way of thinking about health and new habits are the real keys to obtaining long term lasting results, and because you may need a little more than just will power to change your eating habits, hoodia slimming pills can be a good selection for most people. But there is always a bad fruit that falls out of a tree. Since all of these weight control tablets and supplements are made of natural extract there is no known Hoodia side effect. So, I reached a point where I was 102 pounds over my idea body weight, and stress, MY IDEA body weight.I made a decision that I had to make changes as I will be turning 40 years old this year and I've heard it gets even harder to lose weight after 40 for a woman.

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home