Friday, October 31, 2008

Website Under Construction

Homicide in Hardcover will be coming out in just three months, so my website is undergoing some changes! I'll be posting information and news and photos here on the blog, so please stop by for all the latest scoop.

Meanwhile, I'm at work on book two in the Bibliophile Mystery series and preparing for the holidays.

Holidays? Already? Uh, yes. See the date? It's Halloween! And that means it's time to set the clocks back this weekend. Seriously, where does the time go? Ooh, did that question make me sound old? I'm not old! Really! But maybe I need to sit down and rest. Where's my rocking chair?

And speaking of holidays, I'll be spending Thanskgiving with family in Buffalo, New York! Brrrrr!!

How about you? What are you doing for the holidays?

Cheers!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

How cool your relatives are in Buffalo! We're importing my mother-in-law FROM Buffalo to spend Thanksgiving with us (here in Rochester).

Congrats on your cover. Can't wait to see the web site when it's up!

Best of luck!

8:00 AM  
Blogger Kate Carlisle said...

Oh my goodness, hi Lorna! If you come back and read this, I'm so thankful for your lovely quote of my book! I wish my web designer had been able to use the whole thing on the page she put up. It's really fabulous and I'm so grateful!

I'll try to stop by your blog and say hello officially. :-)

Gosh, we'll practically be neighbors come Thanksgiving. Hope yours is wonderful!

5:38 PM  
Blogger Gillian Layne said...

Your website is looking beautiful!

Your cover is absolutely amazing. I'm thinking of taking a "mental heath" day off from work in February just to read your book.

7:21 PM  
Blogger Caffey said...

Hi Kate! met you on the Romance Bandits blog and I'm here in Buffalo with the chilly weather! So was checking out your books and so neat on the mystery series! I read a few, mostly historical mystery series but too have read (and got hooked) on others! This sounds just like us readers!

I went to college in Rochester (the deaf college at RIT). I'll have to watch for book signings!
Cathie
tbranxiety @ yahoo . com

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home