Thursday, January 29, 2009

Homicide in Hardcover -- the Book Trailer!

Join me today at Romance Novel TV as the Banditas invade the premises with wild stories and witty repartee! There will be prizes!

And my contest here at Kate's Chronicles continues. Leave me a comment between now and February 3 and be eligible to win a lovely Book Launch Prize Package of books, gift cards, chocolates and more!

Tick ... tock ... tick ... tock ... just 5 more days and my book will be on the shelves!! To celebrate the launch of Homicide in Hardcover, I've got a book trailer up at YouTube. Check it out! Watch it again! *g* Tell all your friends. It's fun!

Cheers!

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

Blogger cheryl c said...

Wow, Kate! That is one of the best book trailers I have seen!

10:16 AM  
Blogger traveler said...

Impressive trailer which is a winner.

10:40 AM  
Blogger anne said...

Kate! Wonderful trailer. Loved it. Thanks for your great website.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

Kate

I love the trailer and the cover of the book is beautiful another day closer to release YAY

Have Fun
Helen

12:05 PM  
Blogger Mariee said...

Wow, very nice trailer!

2:36 PM  
Blogger Kate Carlisle said...

Hey Cheri, thanks!! I'm glad you liked it. Tell a friend! Tell the world! LOL

traveler, thanks for checking it out!

Hi Anne, I'm glad you came by! The full website should be up next week. I'm very excited about it!

Helen, hi! Yes, the clock is ticking, just a few more days!

Thanks Marie!

5:53 PM  
Blogger Maureen Child said...

It's a great trailer, kate!! for a FABOO book!! Can't wait!

6:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Loved the trailer!

9:19 PM  
Blogger Kate Carlisle said...

Hi Maureen! I'm so glad you like the trailer! Oh, and the book. :-)

Virginia, thanks! It was really fun to make!

1:00 PM  
Blogger Gillian Layne said...

Kate, your trailer ROCKED! :) Can't wait til Tuesday!

7:14 PM  
Blogger Kate Carlisle said...

Hey Gillian, thanks! I can't wait for Tuesday, either. Not that I'm anxious or anything. :-)

1:54 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

Great trailer. It definitely whetted my appetite.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Dru said...

I love the trailer. I also love that her name is Brooklyn, after my hometown.

4:19 AM  
Blogger good days said...

شركة الاول شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة
شركة الاول لكشف تسربات المياه بالمدينة المنورة
______
شركة الاول شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة
شركة شفط بيارات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بيارات بالرياض
_____

شركة الاول لكشف تسربات المياه بالخبر
شركة الاول لمكافحة حشرات بالرياض

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home