Sunday, October 15, 2006

My Interview's Up at Title Wave!!

Title Wave has been posting interviews with the American Title Contest finalists all week, and today is mine! Come by and read all about it -- er, me!

On a slightly different subject, I just want to send out some thoughts and prayers to my family in Buffalo. Here's a shot I borrowed from CNN. It was taken in Clarence, New York, a suburb of Buffalo, which is where my sister-in-law Mary Lou lives with her family. Can you believe they've got this much snow in mid-October? They can't either. Power is still out for hundreds of thousands of people in the area. The snow has been so heavy, it's caused trees to topple all over the city, which has caused power lines to fall and at least one person died from a falling tree limb.

And here's a slightly more upbeat photo -- of Brutus the dog who, while I thought at first he was lying in the snow, is actually walking through several feet high of snow.

Did I mention I'll be in Buffalo next week? *g*

4 Comments:

Blogger Maureen Child said...

Great interview, Kate!! And good luck starting tomorrow!

Well, good luck all the time, but especially starting tomorrow... duh.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Kate Carlisle said...

LOL....thanks, Maureen! I'll need it!

Good luck all the time to you, too! *g*

10:14 AM  
Blogger Maureen Child said...

Aww.......poor Brutus!! Hope he had some warm kibble and a doggie Cosmo waiting for him!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Kate Carlisle said...

A doggie cosmo? Does that have anything to do with a toilet bowl??

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home