Wednesday, January 03, 2007

American Title Update ... and Books!

Voting for Round Three of the American Title contest has closed. The results are in. And I can't tell you anything!

Sorry to be such a tease. I can't say anything for three whole weeks. It's torture!!

So in the meantime, I've got a quickie review of a fabulous book I just finished.

Okay, RUN to your bookstore and buy this book!! Better yet, take the car! Go now. I mean it. Susan Mallery's Sizzling is wonderful!! I couldn't put it down, and that's no line. I laughed and I cried. That's no line, either. Reid Buchanan is simply the most wonderful hero, an ex-baseball star who finds himself the target of a disgruntled reporter who's written an article about him entitled "Good in Bed? Not so Much."

Lori Johnson is a heroine I can totally relate to. She's a nurse who's been hired to care for Reid's grumpy grandmother and ends up charming the entire household with her humor and down-to-earth charm.

You will love this book!! It's the third in Susan's Buchanan family saga and I'm waiting impatiently for book four! Don't miss the whole series!

Cheers!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

Hey, Kate!

Sounds like a fantastic book. Thanks! I'm putting it on my list.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you and the ATIII--Best of luck!

Michele

9:50 AM  
Blogger Kate Carlisle said...

Thanks Michele! And yes, I think you'll really enjoy Susan's latest!

5:58 AM  
Anonymous Warrenddtu said...

You simply won't be feel famished with Phen375 ( Phentermine 37.5 ), therefore the worries|anxieties|issues|concerns} regarding wanting fast foods just will not be there. Phen375 ( Phentermine 37.5 ) really is a superb solution for every individual. For people who might not have the time or money to follow along with a demanding diet and training schedule, Phen375 ( Phentermine 37.5 ) is certainly the best remedy of them all. For reducing weight, one need to have strong determination as burning excessive calories is not easy. Set the positive goal and then only you can change your appearance and finally your lifestyle. Various weight loss healthy ways are swimming, cycling, jogging, aerobics and dancing. Since there is corporate lifestyle everywhere, therefore, you need to amend your ways to remain fit. These days multinational companies are taking corporate wellness and corporate health packages for their employees because they consider them to be the valuable asset for their company. The companies also hold seminars for their employees on corporate lifestyle and corporate image health tips. And so, even though I had thus far quite enjoyed my life the way it was, I have resolved to be more frugal in my daily culinary festivities whilst at the same time looking for science as means to help me achieve my goal of losing weight.

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home