Thursday, February 01, 2007

Hibernation: It's Not Just for Bears Anymore

I've been hiding in my cave and hoping no one would notice.
But certain people keep nudging me to come back and blog!!! (You know who you are!)

So I've had my two weeks of rest and now I'm all fluffed and fresh and ready to get blogging. I'll be back tomorrow with a fun story--it was fun for me, anyway! I hope you'll enjoy it, too!

Meanwhile, my friend Maureen Child has a new book out and it's fantastic!!!

It's NEVERMORE, book two in her Guardian series for Nocturne, and it's dark and sexy...even though she thinks the cover looks like the audition line for West Side Story...not true! Anyway, it's what's inside that counts, and inside is an absolutely wonderful story!! Check it out today!!

Cheers!

10 Comments:

Blogger Maureen Child said...

Woo Hoo!! Glad to see you're out of hibernation!!! Can't wait to see the story you're going to tell...

And thanks for the plug!

6:24 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

Yay! Glad to see you're back. I'm eager to hear the story, too. :-)

Michele

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kate, I was wondering where you were. I hope you had a good sleep.

Cady

8:00 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Lyon said...

Kate, I bet I know who was bugging you! She's known to harrass minions...that's all I'm gonna say.

But I'm glad your back.

I have to add my voice to Maureen's book NEVERMORE!

8:45 AM  
Blogger Kate Carlisle said...

LOL Jen, yes, it was She Who Must NAG!! But we love her anyway! Oops, hi Maureen!!!

Hey Michele! Hi Cady! Yes, I'm back from the cave, LOL. I'll be around later this afternoon to share my adventures from last week!

9:54 AM  
Blogger Maureen Child said...

Hmph!! YOu'll notice Kate doesn't react to my 'nagging' immediately. Does anyone else see a new blog here??? =)

4:06 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Lyon said...

I don't see a new blog...

Sorry Kate! But you're teasing us!

9:06 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

What? No story?

Okay, I guess I'll just go back to writing...sigh... ;-)

9:43 AM  
Blogger Kate Carlisle said...

Hmm, I believe I'm being mocked!

Sigh, I really meant to get that story up. Swear I'll do it today. But I'm so sleepy..........*g*

12:08 PM  
Blogger Christine Rimmer said...

Kate, wake up! Well, at least you checked in. Thank you, Maureenie!

And I'll be back to read that story.

Oh, and may I second the plug for Nevermore. Yum. Yum. Yum!

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home