Tuesday, October 31, 2006

American Title 3 -- And Then There Were Eight

Round One is over and now the waiting begins. Two of the ten finalists have been eliminated from the contest.

Who's in? Who's out? If I told you, I'd have to kill you!! But I want to thank everyone who voted for me and my crazy and controversial first line, "Crotchless panties?" (Yes, I just had to type that one more time! LOL)

No matter what the outcome is, I am so grateful for your support!!

Voting for Round Two begins Monday, November 13 and this time you'll be asked to vote on the Best Description of the Hero and Heroine.

Stay tuned!

Cheers!

6 Comments:

Blogger Maureen Child said...

The suspense is KILLING me!! So not fair!!! Okay fine, grumble. .I'll wait. I'll vote again, because you BETTER be in the chosen 8!

9:30 AM  
Blogger Kate Carlisle said...

Aww, thanks Maureen! The suspense is killing me, too! LOL

2:04 PM  
Blogger Meretta said...

And me!

6:59 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Lyon said...

It's killing me! I have to know!

10:02 AM  
Blogger Kate Carlisle said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:47 AM  
Blogger Kate Carlisle said...

Yeah, I had to remove my own comment...potty mouth, you know. LOL

Hey Meretta, I think we both need a nap....or maybe a drink!

Sorry Jen! If I told you, I'd have to...you know. ;-)

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home