Monday, February 19, 2007

American Title News -- Finally!!!

I can finally reveal the TOP TWO finalists in the last round of the American Title Contest! They are Jenny Gardiner and Kim Howe!! Woo hoo!!! Way to go, Jenny and Kim!!

Believe it or not, I think those snarky judges liked them both, too -- for completely different reasons, as you'll see when you check their romantic scenes out at RomanticTimes.com. One scene is hot, one scene is funny! Don't forget to vote for your favorite. The winner will be revealed at the Romantic Times convention in April.

And because you all care so much, tomorrow I'll post my entry for best romantic scene -- the one that will never make it to Romantic Times! *g*

Cheers!

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine Rimmer said...

Whoa, the chick lit one is...scary. But in a funny way! I did LOL.

And can't wait to read yours, Kate....

8:57 AM  
Blogger Kate Carlisle said...

I LOL too, Chris, but I also think Jenny was really brave and clever for going with that scene. It was funny and scary and a little bittersweet, I thought.

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home