Thursday, April 05, 2007

Hellooo!

Yes, it's me! Sorry I've been a blog slacker lately. I've got so many excuses! Deadlines, re-writes, traveling, a head cold. Okay, let's face it, I've been slacking off. But I'll be better, I promise!

For today, though, I'm blogging somewhere else! My 2006 Golden Heart buddies--a fabulously talented and fun group! More about them later!--have gotten together to start a new blog. We're not "officially" up and running with a format and logos and all, but we're posting every day, and today's my day! Come and see me here and read about how I find inspiration for my heroes.

Oh, and I should probably explain about our blog name. See, we were calling ourselves the Six-Packers because it was 2006. As in "2006-packers." And this is our interim work-in-progress blog. So that's the name of the blog. Packers Work in Progress. Get it? Yeah, whatever! Anyway, the name stuck. For now, that is. Our official blog will have a different name. Okay, it's not as complicated as I'm making it sound! *g* Just come by for a visit, will ya?

And I'll be back to blog here again this week. So check back here, will ya? All right!

Cheers!

4 Comments:

Blogger Maureen Child said...

Hey Kate!! Glad to see you back!

9:43 AM  
Blogger Kate Carlisle said...

Hi Maureen! Yes, I'm back and determined to be more diligent and blog daily about me and my life and experiences. I mean, doesn't everyone want to know all about me?? Every little detail of my daily life?

I think so, too! LOL

11:34 AM  
Blogger Christine Rimmer said...

Blog slacking is allowed...life does get in the way. But glad you're back, Kate!

And yes, every little detail. Please...

3:43 PM  
Blogger Kate Carlisle said...

LOL Chris! Good to see you, RITA woman! ;-)

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home